Ben Nano arrived, can I use a Mac laptop running OS X instead of a linux machine to reflash Ben?

Stratman2 Marshall entfred at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 31 04:57:38 EDT 2012

Ron,
I agree with your thoughts on this. I would have gladly paid for a microSD card with the current release. Things being what they are, this is a very interesting machine and I am glad I purchased it. I am not sure this is the same exact thing, but early Slackware updates required an image floppy. I did a quick search and found this:
http://ftp.lanet.lv/ftp/mirror/Slackware/rootdisks/
Stratman2