ANN: 4tH version 3.61.4 has just been released!
thebeez at xs4all.nl
Sat Mar 31 09:31:55 EDT 2012
It still features a Ben Nanonote version!
You can download it at http://thebeez.home.xs4all.nl/4tH/download.html
* The words '[ELSE]' and '[IGNORE]' have been added.
* Several new sections were added to the manual.
* The library files now support stem-leaf plots,
finite difference, compass boxing, HTML and XML
character entities, Hamming (7,4) codes and Base64
* The library files now support FEXPM1 and FLNP1 for
both ANS and Zen floating point.
* The preprocessor was enhanced. Macros can be undefined
with the 'SCRAP:' keyword. Simple flow control was added.
* PAD size is increased to 768 characters.
* Several minor bugs in selected library members have been
* The speed and accuracy of the FSINH, FCOSH and FTANH
words was improved.
* The accuracy of the FASIN, FACOS and FATAN words was
* The speed of several other ANS floating point words
was significantly improved.
* The preprocessor does now check for undefined or
* A bug in 'OFFSET' was fixed.
* Several patches for TinyC, TurboC v2 and Coherent were
* Android and Coherent ports are now available.
* Comes with an extensive library, featuring hundreds
of words covering ANS-Forth compatibility, user defined stacks,
lists, XLS files, floating point, etc. etc.
* Almost 95% of the CORE wordset is supported.
* Comes with a nice, 500+ page manual.
* Over 20,000 lines of Forth code!!
* Native packages for MS-DOS, MS-Windows, Android, Coherent and Linux.
Absolutely no trees were killed to produce this sig. Well, OK, we had to tie
one up and torture it. That's it.
Visit our website! http://thebeez.home.xs4all.nl/4tH/
*** Home of the 4tH compiler! ***
More information about the discussion