I Found A Awesome Audio Player: play.py

Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross maillist_qi-hardware at aross.me
Mon Nov 19 20:51:36 EST 2012

On 12/10/12 04:22, Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross wrote:
> On 12/10/12 03:13, Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross wrote:
>> On 12/10/12 02:18, Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross wrote:
>>> http://git.sysphere.org/play/tree/README
>>>
>>> yum yum yum yum!

>> Bug: Current position info does not update, Pause is stop, seek don't
>> work. All works on my desktop. Are there these bugs because the
>> python-ncurses package not installing because of existing files?

Tried again in the new NN image 2012-10-11. python-ncurses installs with
no problem. Re-enabling the current time/position info output from
Mplayer by commenting out "quiet=1" in "/etc/mplayer/mplayer.conf"
seeking related features now work :). However using "cpusage" I notice
that play.py uses a lot more CPU than GMU.