Anti Thief For Nano Note

Freemor freemor at freemor.ca
Wed Oct 10 20:40:20 EDT 2012

I have the beginings of a login script in the nanobits development section.

see:
http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/nanobits/source/tree/master/ben-security

Very early days. Very basic. But will show a test login screen on startup with
the option to show owner info as well ( to help get BNN's returned to owner. )

Next version is planned to:

	be in Python
	have a single config file
	hashed password
	If I can figure out how to only have it show up at boot
	  (currently shows up after each app exits)

Posible features:

	Scrub BNN on X failed attemps

Regards,
Freemor