I Found A Awesome Audio Player: play.py

Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross maillist_qi-hardware at aross.me
Thu Oct 11 22:13:11 EDT 2012

On 12/10/12 02:18, Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross wrote:
> http://git.sysphere.org/play/tree/README
>
> yum yum yum yum!
>
> Help info over flows the screen a bit but other wise from my 20sec play
> with it looks perfect!

Correction: If the text does not fit the screen use the "<" ">" keys.

Bug: Current position info does not update, Pause is stop, seek don't
work. All works on my desktop. Are there these bugs because the
python-ncurses package not installing because of existing files?

Could do with being changed to it makes better use of the NN keyboard.
eg vol.