New Ben NanoNote image

Delbert Franz ddf at iqdotdt.com
Tue Oct 23 21:33:48 EDT 2012

I would like to update to this image but the sound problems with gmu
causes me to pause.  Gmu is one of the principal applications that I
use on the Nanonote.  I am currently using 0.7.2 and it works well.
My only problem is that the volume is too low through headphones in
many cases, even when I am at 15/15.  Not sure what the source of that
is.  The gain on the sound track may be set too low.

At some point I want to build the toolchain again but I would want a
working gmu before I do that.  Since the sound is bad for three apps,
perhaps it is external to gmu and some library needs to be "fixed".

Thanks,

Delbert