New Ben NanoNote image

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Thu Oct 25 03:10:47 EDT 2012

Hi David

I met same issue when I update to latest image. I don't know what is the root
cause. I cannot quick found what a solution. the kernel/mtd-utils-ubi* is all
same version as 2012-07-11.

We can go back to 2012-07-11 for backup the /data/, then re-format the /data
partition in latest release will fix the issue.

The 'qemu-host' have compile errors, which make emacs not compile at all.

Xiangfu