Optimized QEMU procedure

Hans Bezemer thebeez at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 12 15:23:01 EDT 2012

On Wednesday 12 September 2012, you wrote:
Again, I made significant progress. I reinstated most of the original inittab
and rcS. I disabled init.d/ben-nanonote and init.d/triggerhappy and
erradicated a few other minor errors (pid's and missing mountpoints). It now
pretty much boots flawlessly (apart from the "job control switched off" error
from busybox). I just can't get the tty entries right, I think.

Most obviously, sound and framebuffer stuff doesn't work - I dunno if there
are any drivers for the H/W QEMU provides. Maybe (with some help) I can get
the framebuffer going - that would be nice.

Hans Bezemer

--
Absolutely no trees were killed to produce this sig. Well, OK, we had to tie
one up and torture it. That's it.

Visit our website! http://thebeez.home.xs4all.nl/4tH/

*** Home of the 4tH compiler! ***