QEMU evaluation

Hans Bezemer thebeez at xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 14 04:12:17 EDT 2012

On Thursday 13 September 2012, Hans Bezemer wrote:
Hi!

I ironed out another nuisance. I made the QEMU NN boot directly into qmenu2x,
which gives you a real NN feel. Starting a shell even properly displays the
NN prompt and is not garbled. You can use the "poweroff" in the menu to shut
down.

I'd really appreciate people helping me with e.g. networking or sound. That's
out of my league I guess. The emulated NN seems to recognize a networkcard
when I glance across through dmesg - so unless that's a dead end, I think
there's still hope.

Hans Bezemer

--
Absolutely no trees were killed to produce this sig. Well, OK, we had to tie
one up and torture it. That's it.

Visit our website! http://thebeez.home.xs4all.nl/4tH/

*** Home of the 4tH compiler! ***