QEMU evaluation

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 10:58:58 EDT 2012

Hans,

Very (!) cool work.

It is a puzzle to me why the members of this list are so, well, QUIET.

It would be fun to see how your 4tH performs in this environment
as compared to running directly on Ben NN. On a sufficiently
fast PC, my guess would be as good, maybe faster than Ben.

The concept of running Nanonote software on a 24 inch screen
with a real keyboard is amusing and also just fun stuff.

WiFi also, no doubt?

Be well,

---
Ron K. Jeffries