QEMU emulation

Delbert Franz ddf at sonic.net
Sat Sep 15 14:19:05 EDT 2012

On Sat, 15 Sep 2012 01:59:20 +0200
Hans Bezemer <thebeez at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Ok, got it: MPlayer plays .ogv with:
>
> 	mplayer -vo fbdev2 -nosound big*.ogv
>
> Pretty neat, though!
>
> Hans Bezemer

Looks like you have something quite useful already.  I looked
at using QEMU shortly after my NN arrived about two years
ago.  Looked too complicated for potential return.  For
someone who claims to not "know" much about the process,
you have done very well.

Right now I'm immersed in several other software development
tasks but look forward to a summary of the steps you took
to get where you are now.

An acid test of the system would be to compile the OpenWRT
kernel under the system and get it running:)  May not return
the effort but would be an interesting challenge.

Thanks for your work and enthusiasm--I can sense it in
your E-mails!

             Delbert