QEMU BNN emulation video on YouTube

Andrea Bolognani eof at kiyuko.org
Sat Sep 15 14:41:32 EDT 2012

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 07:52:56AM -0700, Ron K. Jeffries wrote:

> Is this qi-hardware list still working? I'm baffled by the near silence
> regarding Ben Nanonote software running over QEMU.

I for one think that the effort is commendable and, once polished, could
potentially lead to a slight increase in the developer base, and maybe a
bunch more NanoNotes being sold.

To really turn things around, though, I believe we would need a real SDK,
complete with a full OS image smoothly running inside an emulator and an
official, well–documented API for application development.

Don’t take the lack of quick response as an indicator of a lack of
interest in your, or somebody else’s, efforts: it often happens that
people are very much impressed by the results, but lack the time to
write down a meaningful reply or prefer refraining from posting one of
those usual “+1” responsed that don’t really add anything to the
discussion.

--
Andrea Bolognani <eof at kiyuko.org>