QEMU BNN emulation video on YouTube

David Kuehling dvdkhlng at gmx.de
Sat Sep 15 19:19:46 EDT 2012

> Is this qi-hardware list still working? I'm baffled by the near
> silence  regarding Ben Nanonote software running over QEMU.

You know, most people around here do own a NanoNote, so why go through
the hassle to set up an emulation environment? :)

And BTW, emulating BNN software isn't *that* new.  Even the qi-hw build
server regularly builds the Emacs software images using a (partial,
user-space) emulation of the NanoNote system via qemu-user.

The progress Hans made on emulating the Ben's hardware is pretty
fantastic, though.  Waiting for somebody (Hans?) to put that stuff into
a wiki-page, so people don't have to work through the long series of
emails.

cheers,

David