Performance analysis of SPI drivers for ATBEN

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 19:01:42 EDT 2013

Werner,

What motivated you to conduct this investigation? Have you hooked up Ben NN
with some MCU-based system using SPI on the Ben? Or wa sthis mainly
targeted at using the atben 802.15.4 radio board you designed?

Ron

p.s. "DirtPAN" remains high on my list of creative protocol names. How
high? At the very top.

---
Ron K. Jeffries
805-567-4670