Curious as to your thoughts re: Beaglebone Black

Sébastien Bourdeauducq sebastien.bourdeauducq at lekernel.net
Thu Apr 25 17:24:40 EDT 2013

On 04/25/2013 11:04 PM, Ron K. Jeffries wrote:
> The challenge then will be to take the design and convert it to an SOC.

If I seriously get down to it, I believe I could get it done within a
year or so, but who will want/buy it? Even if I make it as good as the
BCM2835, it will still likely fail - see:
http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=%22raspberry%20pi%22,%22allwinner%20a10%22,%20OLinuxXino,Beaglebone

> This project is not impossible, but it is not happening right now that I
> am aware of.

And your advertising of ARM boards is not helping.

Sebastien