anelok: main case, bottom (and more)

Bas Wijnen wijnen at debian.org
Sun Dec 8 11:43:51 EST 2013

Hi,

It's always nice to read your updates.  I disabled the auto-warping in
kicad and that makes it more usable.  I saw there was also a setting to
enable panning with the middle mouse button, which I enabled (why would
anyone not want that?), so now it's actually comfortable.  Thanks for
pointing me at it.

Anyway, I'm posting  here because I had a question about anelok: all the
pieces fit together nicely, but AFAICS they will fall apart the moment
you stop holding them.  How do you intend to hold them together?  With
screws or glue?  Or did I miss some snapping parts?

Thanks,
Bas