New Ben NanoNote image 2013-02-13 (testing)

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Wed Feb 13 22:10:50 EST 2013

Hi

We never stop send patches to upstream. now U-Boot 2012.10-rc2 have merged to OpenWrt
upstream. thanks a lot to Mirko.

For the linux kernel. Under OpenWrt there are:
 24 targets using 3.3.8
  4 targets using 3.6.11
  7 targets using 3.7.7
I will try to update to our ben nanonote kernel to 3.7.7 recently.

There are 2 new packages which only for Ben Nanonote. thanks a lot to Werner and Kyak.
  libctl: Control UBB signals
  libubb: Helper functions for the Universal Breakout Board

So a new testing image is out. this testing image is for sync with OpenWrt upstream.
any feedback will be great.

Best Regards
Xiangfu

For testing, download the latest reflash_ben.sh:
  wget http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/images/Ben_NanoNote_2GB_NAND/reflash_ben.sh
  chmod +x reflash_ben.sh
  ./reflash_ben.sh -d openwrt-xburst.full_system-20130213-0226

ChangeLog:
  http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/OpenWrt_Software_Image#NEXT

Images:
  http://pertain.qi-hardware.com/~xiangfu/build-nanonote/openwrt-xburst.full_system-20130213-0226/