Ya Nanonote

Rafael Ignacio Zurita rafaelignacio.zurita at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 01:48:31 EST 2013

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 01:41:39AM +0000, Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross wrote:
> Been relying msgs. I am out of my depth on these technical things. Here
> is Luke's (One of the top Rhombus-Tech people.) thoughts:

First you said EOMA-CF would be the answer. After, you said you are out of your
depth on those technical things. mmmmh...

But, I understand you pointed Luke L. that we (or werner) think that EOMA-CF
is an optimise-the-design-around-a-single-processor strategy.

Then, how do you think EOMA is the answer for a next YA NAnonote?

R.