Wiki spam

Wolfram Kahl kahl at cas.mcmaster.ca
Fri Jan 4 11:22:23 EST 2013

Happy new year!

  I just undid the change I was notified about below --- the second
such case within about a week (both about weight loss),
and this time right on the home page.

I don't know who might have the powers to disable these users,
and whether they are reachable right now --- that's why I post this here,
in the hope that somebody with the right permissions
can do something about it...

Wolfram

----- Forwarded message from MediaWiki Mail <webmaster at qi-hardware.com> -----