UBB pattern generator

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Sat Jan 19 12:13:37 EST 2013

On Thursday 17 January 2013 02:56:05 Werner Almesberger wrote:

> Yes, rapid-prototyping interface tests is one of the things it can
> be used for. There are a few limitations:
>
> - you only have four channels to play with (sufficient for most
>   serial protocols, SPI, UART, I2C, etc., or subsets of more
>   complex interfaces),

I had to return to this. According to the Wikipedia page for SD, one of the
mandated transfer modes is SPI:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Digital#Transfer_modes

Is there any way of selecting this in the NanoNote, and are there any drivers
or subsystems for Linux that use SPI communication?

Paul