Arduino Yún

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Wed Jul 10 12:19:08 EDT 2013

On Wednesday 10 July 2013 17:42:28 Jo-Philipp Wich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the ath9k driver does not require any firmware blob.

And the AR9331 seems to be supported according to the following page:

http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/ath9k#supported_chipsets

I wonder whether it would be possible to "rebase" the NanoNote on this
hardware. I imagine that the Arduino board itself wouldn't be suitable given
the dimensions of the board, at least not for a device with exactly the same
profile as the Ben, but I'm thinking more of combining a similar set of
components to provide the same general functionality.

Paul