Ya nanonote

Andrea Bolognani eof at kiyuko.org
Sat Mar 2 09:52:55 EST 2013

On Fri, Mar 01, 2013 at 07:37:51PM -0500, James "Xakh" Lynch wrote:

> I would love a rockbox mp3 player

Why don't you just buy a supported Sansa and install it yourself? It's
usually pretty simple and well documented.

I've been running RockBox for a few years on my 1st generation iPod Nano
and, honestly, I don't think the interface is all that good. One of the
reasons why I bought a NanoNote was actually to investigate using it as
the base for a media player, think iPod Touch except of course way better ;)

--
Andrea Bolognani <eof at kiyuko.org>