Statistics: February 2013

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Tue Mar 5 11:44:04 EST 2013

The statistics department was out of town for a couple of days,
so here's February with a little delay:

IRC traffic on #qi-hardware and #milkymist:

http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/stat/irc-qihw-0213.png

The mailing lists:

http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/stat/ml-qihw-0213.png

This was clearly "small is beautiful" month. IRC had the lowest
amount of traffic since April 2010 (the very first month of
recorded Qi-Hardware IRC history), and mailing list traffic only
narrowly missed the all-time low (November 2012 *).

(*) Mailing list statistics are evaluated from January 2010. The
    archives start already in May 2009, but I'm too lazy to teach
    my script how to handle that year :)

On IRC, the Milkymist to Qi-Hardware ratio increased notably this
month, from 0.3 to 0.6. On the mailing lists, it remained constant
at 0.8.