Ya nanonote

Andrea Bolognani eof at kiyuko.org
Tue Mar 5 19:28:59 EST 2013

On Tue, Mar 05, 2013 at 12:56:37PM -0300, Werner Almesberger wrote:

> The pixel size of the Ben doesn't seem too bad. Also vertical size
> of that QVGA screen is reasonable. So perhaps WQVGA would be the
> way to go. Keeping the resolution reasonably low also keeps demands
> on memory bandwidth and processing low.

The thing that's always bothered me about the Ben's screen is not its
size or resolution, which are IMHO perfectly adequate, but the way
content looks. What's supposed to be a vertical line doesn't actually
look vertical on the screen, and there's a sort of dim red halo around
text. Pretty annoying.

--
Andrea Bolognani <eof at kiyuko.org>