DOSBox 0.74, NetHack and Rogue for Nanonote

Jiří Brožovský jiri.brozovsky at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 04:34:47 EDT 2013

Dear Anthony,

Thank you very much for the DOSBox. I can confirm that you binary
works well on my NanoNote.

The emulation makes programs to run slightly slower than on my real 8
MHz 8086 box (the PSION MC600 laptop) :-)

Now I have to investigate if it is possible to make the text mode more
readable... and I have to test the games, too.

Best regards,
Jiri Brozovsky