Set Brightness & Contrast?

kyak bas at bmail.ru
Sat Mar 30 07:28:40 EDT 2013

There is a
/sys/devices/platform/spi_gpio.1/spi_master/spi1/spi1.0/lcd/ili8960-lcd/brightness
which works kernel 3.3.8.

This file name however changes from kernel to kernel. For example, my
bright.sh file contains the following files as well:

/sys/devices/platform/spi_gpio.1/spi1.0/backlight/gpm940b0-bl/brightness
/sys/devices/platform/spi_gpio.1/spi1.0/lcd/ili8960-lcd/brightness

There is also a file for contrast, i haven't tried using it though