Mic Interference :(

Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross maillist_qi-hardware at aross.me
Thu May 9 20:24:12 EDT 2013

There is interference when recording from the mic. Recently I've been
wondering if it is when the screen is updated or on or off.

Here is a dump of public domain (not that there much use.) recordings I
have made: http://sutff.aross.me

Some are recorded in my computer room of interference doom, outside the
house, in a school hall, on a walk, etc.

Some recordings are ok for 20secs then the interference kicks in :(.

I can upload more. In fact I think I have some that are a bit different
from the ones I have uploaded. It's a start.

I have also tried experimenting with different sample rates. 200*-CD

Any thoughts please?