Statistics: November 2013

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Fri Nov 1 07:51:34 EDT 2013

The latest statistics:

IRC traffic on #qi-hardware and #milkymist:

http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/stat/irc-qihw-1013.png

The mailing lists:

http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/stat/ml-qihw-1013.png

On Qi-Hardware, the mailing list dropped after last month's peak but
still had the second busiest month of this year, with Anelok, coding
style, and a few more topics. Meanwhile, IRC took off, mainly with
Anelok and Neo900, and had its strongest month in the last year.

Milkymist showed very little variation from last month, with the
main topics being Mixxeo and M1r3 revival.

Since the current main topics should go on for a while, and some are
just gathering speed, the next months should be similar. I tried to
find some activity patterns by month of the year, but there's nothing
that would really stick out. I guess our seasons are just as
disconnected from astronomy as are our time zones :-)