anelok: Y-Box case model

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Sun Nov 3 07:20:37 EST 2013

I made a 2.5D CAD model for the two parts of the Y-Box case:

http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/anelok/tmp/ybox-case-20131102.png

The bit opening in the front is for the USB A receptacle. The one in
the rear and on the right side are for the USB Micro B receptacles.

The shallower openings/dents close to the front on both sides are for
the solder around the USB A receptacle's mounting pins. That way, the
PCB will need very little lateral clearance.

The little column on the top is for the power LED. The idea is that
the prototype case will be made of transparent acrylic and painted
black from the inside.

If that works, I think it will look pretty cool. If it doesn't, I'll
try something else :-)