anelok: revisiting Bluetooth, tentative roadmap 2/2

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Sat Nov 23 14:27:20 EST 2013

Paul Boddie wrote:
> Not confusing at all. No, sir! ;-)

See, be careful what you wish for ;-)

> Well, I was thinking of the case of Anelok acting as a virtual USB keyboard,
> which you probably ruled out early on and I just forgot about it.

Oh, that's still there. It's the "RF" and the "Cable" scenario.
In the latter you have power and data go over the same cable,
without Y-Box in the middle.

Like this ? http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/eecf/

> must really be a collection of hubs combined in the same box because I don't
> think the USB standard actually allows more than a reasonably small number of
> ports per hub.

Hmm, I don't know what the limit its. But in any case, the usual
hub chips only have four ports.