Debian may drop MIPS as an official release architecture

R Paxton mrrhq1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 17:57:45 EDT 2013

Well, just because I'm not very knowledgeable about GNU/Linux and the
Debian project makes my E-mail seem like I was trolling?

To this day, I've still been teaching myself Linux for a couple years and
I'm still distro hopping. Give someone a break. Anyway, I didn't mean to
derail because I know this is about the lack of MIPS maintainers, but I
don't know if anyone from Qi really wants do do anything about it.