project idea: portable password safe

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Sun Sep 8 14:50:39 EDT 2013

On Sunday 8. September 2013 18.56.29 Werner Almesberger wrote:

> It's always good to know what the competition is doing :)

Oh, and in an incoherent, Internet-quality discussion thread that shouldn't be
dignified by me providing a link to it here (also because it would involve me
having to search for it again), someone mentioned ThinkGeek selling a password
manager. Scroll down for the "Mandylion Password Manager" on the following
page for its appearance in one of their newsletters:

https://www.thinkgeek.com/edm/20060222.shtml

Clicking through will get you a useless category page, but the pertinent
details are probably available here instead:

http://mandylionlabs.com/products/token.htm

Paul