project idea: portable password safe

Bas Wijnen wijnen at debian.org
Fri Sep 13 18:16:42 EDT 2013

Mark's tone sounded like he meant this shouldn't be discussed on this list (but
I may have read him wrong).  To counter that, I like to say I really like this
discussion, especially the part where I get to see some steps on how Werner
goes about designing such a thing and choosing components.  So even though I'm
not participating in the discussion, I wanted to let you know I'm really
enjoying it anyway! :-)

Thanks,
Bas