pwsafe: MCU selection, first round

Felix sucotronic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 04:15:18 EDT 2013

Well, the RTC feature is really attractive, so having an independent power
input for it is cool. The MKL25Z128VFT4 don't have that input, so the only
thing you can do is to put the cpu in VLLS1 state and connect it (whole
cpu) to battery (maybe second power bus with a diode?) and it should drain
few μA.

Should be possible something like following?

[image: Inline image 1]