anelok user interface

Felix sucotronic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 17:23:57 EDT 2013

>> I'm tempted to do this in javascript to see how it works :P
>

> ... heh, I had the exact same idea, and have even (barely) started doing
it, using Processing.js. :P

Never worked with it, but looks interesting :P

> Although, could perhaps be useful for presentations, at least when
combined with the wireless dongle? Press button for next slide, or use
wheel for next-prev, or something like that?

> Not sure we'd want to add such a feature to a password safe though... but
maybe keep in mind as a secondary product idea for the same hardware, just
with different firmware (and marketing)? ;)

Great things about open software, you can just flash your custom firmware
and change everything :D