Post anelok

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 01:41:46 EDT 2013

The hardware designed for Werner's anelok password safe will be interesting
for other use cases. I hope it's possible to bring out SPI (and/or I2C) to
allow hooking up a sensor or three. I'd like to play with an accelerometer
and the anelok screen and scroll wheel to have an open activity (step
monitoring, standing sitting...) device. for non password safe uses,
ability to use larger batteries e.g. AAA or AA would be nice.

the hardware design and the user interface and memcard access software
might be leveraged (repurposed) to build a number of different gadgets.

---
Ron K. Jeffries