anelok user interface

Suresh P psuresh at riseup.net
Fri Sep 20 02:45:04 EDT 2013

Why not a touch screen?

My idea is:

1. A hardware numeric keys with enter key which double as power button. Entering numeric pass key will unlock and power on the device.

2. Touch screen Lcd to be used for soft unlock and further activities.

3. Every third unsuccessful attempt to hard unlock will factory reset the device clearing all the data.