anelok: first light

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 14:25:09 EDT 2013

Early proto proof of concept (using Ben Nanonote) looks promising.
Surprised at apparent readability of the tiny (Type).

Eventually, a nice(!) UI grace note would be to pop up a larger overlay of
the character the jog wheel is currently pointing at. For people with
non-20-something eyes and sub-optimal vision that will improve usability
approx. one gazillion percent.

Thanks for posting these Anelok progress reports!

Ron K Jeffries

---
Ron K. Jeffries
805-567-4670