anelok: first light

Felix sucotronic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 06:17:05 EDT 2013

Awesome!! From idea to some kind of prototype in less than 2 weeks!! I'm
your fan Werner xD

Btw, I don't how well will handle a cr2032 a current of almost 10ma; I know
the lcd only will be on for sort period of time (~2min?), but it'll
interesting to know what life battery cand we expect with this consumption.
Say for example, the screen is on 10 times a day for 2 minutes, with 210mah
from a cr2032, and a sleep consumption of 0.1 mA we can expect:

on time: 10*2 / (60*24) = 1.3% of time
sleep time: 98.6% of time
usable battery power: 210*0.7 = 147 mAh

147/ (0.013*10+0.986*0.1)= 643 hous = 26 days

It's a bit low, no?

Felix