Y-Box: sending a constant wave

Felix sucotronic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 01:58:33 EDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 1:29 AM, Werner Almesberger
<werner at almesberger.net>wrote:

> By the way, I'm not sure what audio format works best with WebM. I
> just used Vorbis. Does this work for the players that need WebM ?

Vorbis is the only audio codec supported by the webm creators[1].

> Regarding future things to test, while I think I don't need to
> implement full BTLE reception or transmission just now, there is one
> detail that needs examining: the data sheet of the CC2543 is somewhat
> vague on the RX-TX and TX-RX turn-around time. BTLE requires 150 us.
>
> So I'll have to cook up some tests that let me measure these
> turn-around times before I can be sure that the chip's RF circuit is
> fast enough for BTLE.

Normally TI documentation tends to be great, but there is almost nothing
about BTLE support :S The only thing I've found is this extract
from swru318b documentation:

[image: Inline image 1]

About the round trip time, at least in paper it should match :P

[image: Inline image 2]

[1]: http://www.webmproject.org/about/faq/

--
Felix