Y-Box: sending a constant wave

Felix sucotronic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 05:00:30 EDT 2014

> Yes, that 130 us figure is the great mystery. What does it mean ?
> My XOSC would of course be running at that time. Is the "OFF" a
> typo ? Or are they documenting a weird and, as far as I can tell,
> not very relevant corner case ? Also, is this only RX-to-TX or
> also TX-to-RX ?

I've found a thread on ti forum with a very similar question, and guess
what? You're right! [1]. That time is for the 'auto' model (proprietary
mode as you said).

I've also found a page with info about TI BTLE stack and perhaps with
software[2]. I say "perhaps" because of this:

[image: Inline image 1]

:|

[1]:http://e2e.ti.com/support/low_power_rf/f/155/p/334040/1171225.aspx
[2]: http://www.ti.com/tool/ble-stack