more ATUSB ?

Felix sucotronic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 06:19:59 EDT 2014

> Would be sad to see this go to waste, though, especially since the
> Linux IEEE 802.15.4 stack has improved quite a lot lately (mainly
> thanks to Alexander Aring), which means that interest in having an
> affordable USB dongle for Linux may increase.

Just searched his name and found the FOSM talk about what you mention[1]
(something to enjoy this afternoon in the sofa :P). About the affordability
you're sooo right; the only thing I've found is closed source and cost
(compared) and arm and a leg[2].

[1]: https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/event/deviot04/
[2]: http://www.ubisys.de/en/engineering/products-wireshark-802.15.4.html