Nanonote End of life

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Tue Feb 11 14:50:01 EST 2014

On Tuesday 11. February 2014 19.37.53 Mark Tuson wrote:
> Ya Nanonote was due out two years ago, if memory serves.
> It is *definitely* vapourware.

Well, there was the AVT2 [*] which was the continuation version of the Ben
with more features, and that could have been the Yi, but I guess the viability
of production wasn't demonstrated and so the project was put on hold
indefinitely. Werner could presumably tell us a bit about that; from what he
has said in the past, I think he even has one of those.

Paul

[*] http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/AVT2_RC2_Reference_Board