Nanonote End of life

James "Xakh" Lynch superstuff7 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 17:20:14 EST 2014

With the advent of 3D printing, this actually might be easier to get a
basic prototype done than we think. There has been a lot done in the field
of good single board machines since the little Ben was brought into this
world. I'm not exactly great, but if no one else is wanting to, I'd be
happy to throw a basic  clamshell design into the mix made in blender (heh,
blender, mix). At any rate, if we were to work with someone like adafruit,
to get screens, heatsinks, etc, I feel like we could get some  sponsorship
from hacker friendly companies, who would be eager to help make a 100%
hackable device. What processors are currently on the market that would be
suitable for this?