Nanonote End of life

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Wed Feb 12 00:02:17 EST 2014

Cristian Paul Peñaranda Rojas wrote:
> Dont you think you "wearable" anelok device is a next step on the
> copyleft side,

Well, it's my next step :) It's 100% open and most parts are
commodity items or have at least alternatives, which is one of
my main goals concerning the development of the development
process. Besides, it scratches a personal itch.

Anelok has a very narrow purpose. A Nanonote successor would
be much broader and also needs more people. So think the two
can perfectly coexist in the Qi-Hardware community and also
benefit each other.

> considering it would not existed if the nanonote were not

Hmm, you mean in a chaos-theoretical sense, butterfly effect
and all that ? :)