Nanonote End of life

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 01:33:42 EST 2014

Ben Nanonote sold less that 1,500 units., and ended as a financial
disaster. It's not a pretty picture, so learn from the past.

Son of Ben will be an exercise in futility (a.k.a. a fool's errand) unless
the product and related process t is defined in such a way that one can
expect to sell
no less than [number] units within 18 months of first production units
becoming available

My OPINION is a viable value for [number] must be greater than 10,000 at an
absolute  bare minimum.
100K is more like it.

ron k jeffries

---