Nanonote End of life

Apelete Seketeli apelete at seketeli.net
Wed Feb 12 06:10:37 EST 2014

Hi Jose,

On Wed, Feb-12-2014 at 11:44:44 AM +0100, Jose E. Marchesi wrote:

>     Didn't have time to report about this before, but while at FOSDEM 2014
>     in Brussels I helped holding the OpenEmbedded booth during the weekend
>     there. I brought my Ben Nanonote to showcase on the booth (since I
>     help maintaining the Linux kernel and OE based JLime distribution for
>     the Ben) and met people who were interested by the device.
>
>     None of the people who came seem to have heard of the Nanonote before,
>     and everyone asking about it also wanted to know where to buy one:
>
> Funny enough I learned about the existence of the Nanonote back at
> FOSDEM 2011: the Tuxbrain folks were running a booth and had one or two
> Bens... two weeks later I ordered mine :)

That's exactly my point: I think there are people who would be
interested by a better Ben Nanonote. How many people ? That would
depend on how much "better" that better Ben would be :-).

> PS: Hi Apelete!  Hope you had a safe trip back to le France.

Everything went fine, thanks.
Take care of yourself, in that *BIG* company you're working at ;-).

Cheers.
--
        Apelete