Nanonote end of life

Hans Bezemer thebeez at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 12 13:25:12 EST 2014

On Wednesday 12 February 2014, you wrote:
> ..and generally showing off my 'smallest laptop in the world.'

This line by Marc Tuson probably says it all. Mark and I have been
exchanging "Ben" stories and we agreed we both liked 'em.

I think all of us have "Ben" stories and maybe it's a good idea to exchange
them and publish 'em somewhere so this awesome machine will not be forgotten.

If we can't agree where we put them, I'd be happy to host those stories.

Maybe an idea..?

Hans Bezemer

--
I have no Facebook account. Consequently, I have no friends and I don't like
anything. Deal with it.

Visit our website! http://thebeez.home.xs4all.nl/4tH/

*** Home of the 4tH compiler! ***