anelok: to switch or not to switch

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Tue Jan 14 19:04:47 EST 2014

Cristian Paul Peñaranda Rojas wrote:
> > What, nobody rushing to the defense of the switch ?
> Perhaps not the option but i prefer push a button thah slide a switch

I'm not sure  "nice" push buttons exist in that kind of size.
Slide isn't too bad, plus you can easily see if it's on or off.

What does exist at small sizes are tact switches. I.e., you push
it and it generates a signal while you push it. But then, that
would have to be supported either by some logic circuit (messy)
or by software. Of course, software could alreay be controlled
via the wheel ...