anelok: new and enhanced Y-Box (draft)

EdorFaus edorfaus at xepher.net
Thu Jan 16 16:30:17 EST 2014

On 16.01.2014 19:03, Ron K. Jeffries wrote:
> My vote is one wiki, the one on
> gitorious. https://gitorious.org/anelok/pages/Home [2]
>
> A diagram showing how anelok and your new, better-than-ever Y Box and
> a PC [or a USB power supply, absent a PC] are connected would be
> lovely.

I threw together a quick diagram of the basic use cases for this, based
on my understanding of things - please correct me if it's wrong. (The
essence being, take the RF dongle and merge the old Y-box into it.)

However, I couldn't figure out how to make a clone of the wiki
repository in such a way that I can then send a merge request against
it. (I haven't used Gitorious before, so I might have just missed
something.)

So, to not let the effort go to waste, I decided to post the diagram
here instead.

If you want to, feel free to post it on the wiki (or elsewere for that
matter).

By the way, the project page mentions that the license is CC-BY-SA for
the hardware, and GPLv2+ for the software, but what about the
documentation (such as the wiki)? What license is that supposed to be
using?

-Frode